blogger recognition award Thank you Missy from One Stone Away and Joel from In the Desert With Jesus for nominating me! I feel greatly honored and humbled beyond words. Your kindness and encouragement, support and prayers mean the world to me.
Here is a brief recap as to why I started blogging.
In April, I decided to blog about having a traumatic brain injury to raise awareness and to give hope to others who suffer by proclaiming gentle truths from God’s heart. I would never even have dreamed of blogging before TBI but now realize this was God’s plan for me all along. My blog is to encourage, inspire, and uplift. Mostly, my message to people like me is; YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
Two pieces of advice to new bloggers are:
1) Write from within and don’t be afraid to share your heart.
2) Quality, not quantity. Focus on each post like it’s your only post. I personally find that posting once or twice a week at the most works best for me and if you get writer’s block, you can always try a Japanese haiku.😉
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 or more fellow bloggers for this award.
- Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and leave a link to your post.
I feel that God wants me to use this opportunity to recognize and encourage other bloggers who also suffer from having a traumatic brain injury. These truly heroic individuals are huge inspirations to me personally. Some paracycle, sing and play the guitar; some are seasoned authors with numerous book publishings. I’m amazed every time I read about their endeavours and gain new insights as to what it means to persevere, and beat the odds. Several will be nominated below alongside my other favorite bloggers who I’m honored and privileged to call my friends.
God richly bless and keep you all!
Loads of love!
There is no need to rush. If you choose to participate that is fantastic, but please don’t feel like you have to take part. This is my way of highlighting my favorite blogs and also in hopes that they too will feel as supported and encouraged by this nomination as I have.